- create a memory jar to help us remember our blessings
- create a tighter schedule to keep on track with homeschooling, homekeeping, quiet time
- create a blog planner to be more organized
- create a scrapbook for all those pictures I take
- create a budget to make sure I’m being as frugal as I need to be
- create better and healthier meals for the family
To create is to cause something that was once non-existent to have life. It is the act of shaping and molding something into being, that did not previously exist.
Doing this word study, we both got the sense that more important than creating is realizing that we were created. We were created because God wanted us here to praise Him. He gave life to us, two people who did not exist and would not if it were not for Him. And He didn’t just create us and then leave us to fend for ourselves. We are His workmanship and just like an artist fine tunes his work, God is fine tuning us. He continues to create (shape, mold, plan, scheme, give us new form) daily, in our earthly lives and within our hearts.
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence. And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. (Psalm 51:10-11)
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to Ben and Me and get our articles right to your inbox!