- Chuck E. Cheese for pizza and play
- Afternoon movies, complete with popcorn
- Lunch at Steak n Shake
- Driving around the city photographing Gallapalooza horses
- The Louisville Zoo
- The Science Center
- Favorite parks for picnics
Anyway . . .
- Having a budget
- Giving him choices for fun activities within the budget
- Eating out a lot 🙂
- Keeping close to home
- Making a scrapbook
Ben doesn’t know that I am going to continue the tradition next month. In fact, he was just saying the other day how sad he was that he would not have “Ben and Nana’s Louisville Staycation” any more. I hope he’s ok with a new tradition, “Ben and Momma’s Louisville Staycation.” Not that it’s the staycation he’s missing, of course.
Don’t miss a thing! Like Ben and Me on Facebook!