- Blog once a week for 26 weeks, beginning with the letter “A” and going through to “Z.” We will not skip any weeks, so you’ll know from week to week which letter we’re blogging.
- Come link up to my post every Monday (my post are usually scheduled at midnight ET, but no guarantees). The linky will stay open until the following Sunday at 11:59PM ET, giving you 7 days to blog and link up with each letter.
- Place the “Blogging through the Alphabet” button inside your blog post or on your sidebar, whichever you prefer. We want people to find the link-up! (you can find the code below)
- Visit at least one other blog linked up and leave a meaningful comment.
- Have fun. Be creative. Think outside the box (you’ll understand this better when we get to the letter Q)
- Use the letter of the week as a jumping off point for your homeschool, and then blog about what you did. Kelli from Homeschooling Adventurez does this often and I just love reading her posts!
- Use the letter of the week to find scripture and share your devotional time.
- Use the letter of the week to choose words for word art.
- Use the letter of the week to choose words for a word study.
- Use this opportunity to just write really random posts
- Look for letters around you — in nature, architecture, shadows, etc. and photograph them for your post. At the end of the challenge, you can make a cool ABC scrapbook with your kids.
- Pay attention on field trips, vacations, and other outings for words you can use for each week’s letter.
- Choose some of your favorite curriculum and homeschool resources to write about.
- Just be random and sit at your computer on Sunday night waiting for inspiration to strike. (and yes, I’ve been known to get out the dictionary to find a word to blog about. These sometimes end up being some of my most inspired blog posts)
- Sometimes you’ll just have to be creative with a post you’re already writing and find a word that begins with the letter to use! Or be super creative and make a list of words and see who many you can fit into one post!
Ready. Set. Blog! Should you share in social media, our hashtag is #abcblogging. I would love for you to use it so I can promote your posts easier!
©2007-2013 Ben and Me. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. https://www.benandme.com