- Helpful articles written by homeschooling experts like Kim Kautzer, Dr. Mary Hood, and Cindy Wiggers, as well as homeschooling parents just like you.
- Interactive calendars, planning pages, field trip logs, and transcripts.
- Must-have lists, including books of the Bible, grammar and spelling rules, a periodic table of the elements, U.S. Presidents and more!
- Helpful household forms such as chore charts, grocery lists, and meal-planning charts.
And really, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There’s just not much you could desire to keep your homeschool planning needs on track that can’t be found in Big Mama.
Alongside Big Mama are four Student Planners — Primary, Intermediate, High School, and Special Learners. And today, I get to give them all away!
The Primary Schoolhouse Planer and Special Learners Schoolhouse Planner are designed for mom to use, while the Intermediate Schoolhouse Planner and High School Planner are both created to help foster independence with your teen students.
Here’s a brief glimpse into what you’ll find in these 4 Planners:
Primary Schoolhouse Planner ($9.95)
- Engaging articles written just for primary students.
- Information lists such as Caldecott and Newbery award winners, grammar rules, story starters, math tables, and animal classification chart.
- Calendars, planning pages, field trip report sheets, book and video logs, chore charts and a Bible reading schedule.
- Recipes for delicious dishes they can make themselves.
Intermediate Schoolhouse Planner ($19)
- Interesting articles written just for them.
- Planning sheets and calendars
- Forms for writing goals, course objectives, and book reports.
- A kid’s financial record, Bible reading schedules, and an address book.
High School Schoolhouse Planner ($29)
- Encouraging articles for him written by homeschool graduates, as well as expertly written articles to help with study skills, college planning, and creating a high school course.
- Calendar and planning pages, record-keeping forms, transcripts, and forms for goal planning and objectives.
- A guide for planning a high school course of study.
- A college checklist, forms for tracking scholarship information, and for exploring career ideas.
- Logs for tracking community service, discipleship, bible memorization, and independent study.
Special Learners Schoolhouse Planner ($29)
- Helpful articles written by special needs experts like Carol Barnier, Cynthia Ulrich Tobias, and Melinda Boring, as well as homeschooling mothers of special learners.
- Interactive calendars, planning pages, and household organization charts.
- Homeschool Individualized IEP, medical and therapy forms, and weekly food and behavior diaries.
- Task analysis cards to help teach life skills.
All 5 Planners are presented as editable PDF files you can save and use from your computer for unlimited numbers of students, or they can be printed and bound into physical books. They are all available for free to SchoolhouseTeachers.com subscribers.
Not a subscriber to SchoolhouseTeachers.com yet? You can join for $3 for your first month. Membership is $12.95 per month thereafter. Or you can join for one full year at the cost of $139 and receive some special gifts as well. Either way, you will receive the Schoolhouse Planners absolutely free.
You can also choose to purchase the Schoolhouse Planners individually at a cost of between $9.95-39.00 each.
The Old Schoolhouse just might make a planner out of me yet.
Don’t miss a thing! Subscribe to Ben and Me and get our articles right to your inbox!
©2007-2013 Ben and Me. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. https://www.benandme.com