There are lots of things about the autumn season I love. Like food. You did see this humongous collection of Cozy Fall Recipes I posted a couple of weeks ago, right?
Besides the food, my other very favorite thing about fall is nature. The brilliance of leaves changing the colors, the joy of watching squirrels scurry around collecting fallen acorns, the cooler temperatures. We have loved collecting leaves for collages and going on scavenger hunts since Ben was a little tyke.
I began creating notebooking pages for him for each season a couple of years ago. I've shared them here and there on the blog for your family to enjoy as well. Finally, I have taken a few minutes to put them all together, and even added a few new pages, to create this Nature through the Seasons ebook for you.
Inside you'll find a scavenger hunt, nature journaling pages, and nature activity pages for all 4 seasons, a total of 20 pages. For this week, it is free for your family to download, print and use. I hope you and your kids enjoy exploring God's glorious creation and recording your finds with this printable.
Click on the image below to download your free copy of Nature through the Seasons.
We are celebrating autumn this week at the Inspired Bloggers Network! Be sure to stop by the blogs of these fabulous ladies for even more inspiration!
- Heather at Golden Reflections
- Sara at Embracing Destiny
- Mimi at Cookin’ Mimi
- Katherine at Proverbs and Pacifiers
- Linda at Apron Strings and Other Things
- Jennifer at Upside Down Kids
- Megan at Education Possible
- Stephanie at Crayon Marks and Tiger Stripes
- Katie at Paradise Praises
- Lynnae at Freelance Homeschool Mom
- LaToya at LaToya Edwards
- Laurie at Our Abundant Blessings
- Jenn at Planet Mommyhood
- Elisha at Bubba Blessings
- Amy at Bow of Bronze
- Natalie at Afterschool for Smarty Pants
- Anne at Learning Table
- Rebekah at Journeying Outside My Box
- Rebecca at Our Life: Home and School
- Lena at Lovin’ My Crazy Life
- Margie at Unbind the Mind
- Wendy at Southern Test Kitchen
- Jill at Blessed Beyond a Doubt
- Tabitha at Meet Penny
- Wendy at Following in His Footsteps
- Candace at His Mercy is New
- Alison at An Ordinary Mom
- Jill at The Sassy Slow Cooker
- Marcy at Ben and Me
- Renee at Next Gen Homeschool
- Amanda at The Pelsers
- DaLynn at For the Display of His Splendor
©2007-2013 Ben and Me. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://benandme.com