We are honored to host Lee Binz’s free webinar, “A Homeschool Parent’s Guide to High School Grades, Credits and Transcripts!” I don’t know about you, but just saying the words, homeschooling high school, is a bit intimidating to me. We start high school in the fall at our house, and I have so many questions about this topic!
I needed a little something to boost my confidence!
The reviews for this presentation are fantastic. One mom summed it up this way:
Thank you for all of your time in organizing and blazing a trail for us trying to get through the high school years. You are like a parent’s ‘Guidance Counselor.
Many of you were able to join us live. I had such a great time sharing about my friend, Lee, and why she is THE go-to person for homeschooling high school. And judging by the conversation and questions, you all appreciated what she had to say.
For those of you who were not able to be there, Lee Binz is a real homeschool mom who has been there, done that and got incredible results. I know her webinar will educate and encourage you. I am thrilled that she has provided me with a link to the recording for you to watch.
“A Homeschool Parent’s Guide to High School Grades, Credits and Transcripts” covers all the essentials you need to know to calculate credits, determine grades, and create transcripts. In this webinar, you will learn:
5 sure-fire ways to determine high school credit
- 5 sure-fire ways to determine high school credit
- How to let go of “grade anxiety” in your homeschool
- The one factor that will give you ABSOLUTE FREEDOM in your high school
- How you, as the homeschool parent, can help colleges with their “nightmare scenario”…and how helping them will also help you
- 5 killer advantages of a properly-crafted homeschool transcript
- 3 transcript pitfalls that can cripple your child’s chances for college admission and scholarships
I learned so much from Lee during the webinar that finally, and I have been able to release the anxiety I have been feeling for the past year in anticipation of starting to teach high school this coming year. It is my desire (and Lee’s) to free you off that anxiety, too.
I would love to hear what you think after you watch. Leave a quick comment and tell me what one thing you learned that made it totally worth watching!