I am so excited to share that I will begin a brand new blog link-up, beginning this month.
5 on the Fifth will be posted once a month (on the 5th), highlighting 5 blog posts that I’ve read over the previous month and believe shouldn’t be missed by you, my readers!
I will also be pinning my favorites to a brand new Pinterest board I’ve created just for this link-up — 5 on the Fifth, and I’ll be sharing in social media with the hashtag #5onthefifth.
If you are a blogger and would like to join me on the 5th of each month, posting your own 5 favorite blog posts from around the blogosphere, here are a few simple rules:
- Blog once a month, on the 5th, about your five favorite posts you read during the previous month. These should not be posts from your own blog (though I’m sure they are fabulous, and perhaps I’ll be sharing about those!)
- Come link up to my post every month (my posts will usually be published right at midnight, but no guarantees — I get busy, too. It will be sometime on the 5th though, barring unforeseen circumstances). The linky will stay open for 5 days (apparently, I like the number 5).
- Place the “5 on the 5th” button inside your blog post or on your sidebar, whichever you prefer. We want people to find the link-up! You’ll find the code at the bottom of this post.
- Use the hashtag #5onthefifth when promoting your posts and I’ll help you share!
- Please visit at least one other blog in the linky and leave a meaningful comment. Five would be great!
That’s it. I have to stop at 5 rules, right?
If you would like to be added to the 5 on the Fifth Pinterest board in order to pin your posts and your 5 highlighted posts, please complete this form. It is not mandatory that you pin in order to participate; feel free to just link up. If you do pin to the board, please remember the 5 favorite posts you pin should be pinned from those blogs, not from photos you might include (with permission) in your blog post. Do pin your blog post with your own graphic as well.
You have 3 days to find those posts. Get ready!