I know that one thing that the Ben and Me readers like is delight-directed learning. Delight and fun are so important to successful education- even at the high school level. And that’s what the podcast is about. Sabrina and I are delighted to bring you the GOOD news that homeschooling high school can be delightful!
At The Homeschool Highschool Podcast, Sabrina Justison and I share all kinds of how-to’s, tips and encouragement that will help your homeschool high school years be the best years yet! We LOVE homeschooling high school and we’re sure you will, too. That’s why we want to spend some time with you each week!
Every Tuesday morning you can find fun and useful information on The Homeschool Highschool Podcast at UltimateRadioShow.com or on iTunes. We will be your big sisters as we share with you about all things homeschool high school.
In this podcast you will get:
- How-to’s to help you plan the high school years
- Tried-and-true methods for developing a powerful transcript
- Tips to build your confidence in educating your adolescents
- Ways to help your teens build their own confidence
- Steps to help you guide your teen in life and college preparation
- Ways to make homeschool high school fun and enjoyable!
- Facts about homeschooling high school in the world today
- Interviews with real homeschool graduates to discover what they liked and didn’t like about homeschooling high school
- Interviews with experienced homeschool parents to learn what worked and what didn’t in their real homeschools
Sabrina and I are 2 of the 7 Sisters from 7SistersHomeschool.com. The other sisters are Marilyn, Sara, Allison, and Kym. WAIT!! That’s only 6 sisters! Who is the 7th sister? YOU are, when you join us at The Homeschool Highschool Podcast!
We sisters have graduated 26 of our own homeschool high schoolers (plus some are now married to former homeschoolers). Our kids (and some spouses) come with many different personalities and skill sets. Some are in college right now. Others have gone on to careers like: college professor, barber, personal fitness trainer, school teacher, computer programmer, photographer, Navy foreign language analyst, metadata librarian, ESL teacher, and more.
Plus, we’ve served as teachers and academic advisors for our local homeschool community for almost 20 years. We’ve helped hundreds of teens enjoy high school and find the right college or career.
Now, just like the Titus 2 women in the Bible who helped guide the younger women, Sabrina and I at The Homeschool Highschool Podcast are excited to pass on the things we’ve learned. We want you to have as much fun homeschooling high school as we have!
SO join us and we’ll help you discover that homeschool high school is delightful! The Homeschool Highschool Podcast, Tuesdays at the Ultimate Homeschool Radio Network.
Vicki Tillman shares weekly on The Homeschool Highschool Podcast and 7SistersHomeschool.com. She homeschooled all 5 of her kids for 26 years. She now invests in the next generation of homeschooling families. Vicki is also a licensed professional counselor serving Delaware and a career and life transitions coach at VickiTillmanCoaching.com.