Invigorating Body Spray
- 3.5 oz. distilled water
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel
- 15-20 drops of essential oil (I use a mixture of 15 drops grapefruit + 5 drops lavender)
- 4 oz. glass spray bottle
1. Pour water, witch hazel, and your chosen essential oils into the spray bottle. Shake well before each use.
The best part about this all natural body spray recipe is that the possibilities for your scent are endless. This is your chance to be creative and create a signature smell. Or, consider some of the benefits of certain essential oils and create a body spray recipe that suits your personal needs.
Other essential oil combinations to try:
- 5 drops cinnamon leaf + 10 drops orange
- 5 drops rosemary + 10 drops peppermint
- 10 drops vanilla blend + 3 drops clove bud
- 15 drops lime + 5 drops ylang ylang
- 10 drops lavender + 5 drops lemon + 3 drops rosemary
- 15 drops Oils of the Bible blend
Learn how to use essential oils safely with children before using this or any other recipe with your child.
A few other ways we use grapefruit oil in our everyday:
Essential Oils eCourse
Are you new to the idea of using essential oils for the health and wellness of your family? You are invited to join my 10-day eCourse — Your Simple Guide to Using Essential Oils. This FREE course will be delivered straight to your inbox, one lesson at a time, to help you get started using essential oils safely!
Never use essential oils undiluted, in the eyes or mucus membranes. Do not ingest unless working with a qualified practitioner. Keep essential oils away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier oil).
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.