Something changed a few weeks ago. We received a brand new writing curriculum for review. Write with WORLD is a collaborative effort of nationally recognized journalists and writers, award-winning college professors, and the publishers of God’s World News and WORLD Magazine. I was immediately intrigued for no other reason than my admiration and respect for these 2 publications. My expectations were immediately great. I just knew this was going to be amazing. I would not be disappointed!
- Students belong to a community of writers and have an online audience
- Students see the curriculum as a living, up-to-date conversation
- Students have access to multiple assignments to choose from in many lessons
- Students who learn to read with critical eyes are more likely to become strong writers
- Students will examine models — both strong and weak — to improve their writing
- Students learn style in the context of their own writing
- Students learn to write with a worldview
- Writing teachers need ideas and support
Disclaimer: As a member of the TOS Crew, I received this product, at no cost to me, in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are those of myself and/or my son.