If I’m going to do this thing, I must have some short and long term goals to try to achieve. I haven’t shared with you all yet how much weight I have to lose. It’s embarrassing to put that out there on the world wide web for all to see. And I still won’t say how much I weigh (some day!). But I will tell you that my goal is to lose 90 lbs.
Goal #1: lose 25 lbs by October 30. That’s about 90-days and totally doable for me. After that, my goal will continue at 25# every 3 months. That should put me at my long-term goal of losing 90# by the summer of 2013.
How will I accomplish that?
1. begin my day with God– prayer and Bible study
2. green smoothies every day, as well as lean proteins, more veggies, whole grains, very little dairy
3. giving up my sweet tea addiction
4. drink 8 cups of water a day
5. get some exercise, even if it’s just 10 minutes today. (exercise is hard with Lupus)
6. sleep at least 8 hours a night
7. share my journey on this blog at least once a week, on Sundays.
8. journal my food intake on SparkPeople
Now those look like a goals I can live with! I’ll start slowly, just one or two goals at a time and as I accomplish those, I’ll add new ones. We’ll see how it works and re-evaluate as needed.
Don’t miss a thing! Like Ben and Me on Facebook!